Buy now and pay over time
A Shaw credit card is a convenient way to pay for goods and services. Plus, as a
Shaw cardholder you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year, such as:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit that you can use for future purchases
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
The following special terms promotions may be available to you on qualifying purchases if your application is
approved. Please ask your merchant which promotions they are offering.
Types of special terms promotions that might be available:
- No Interest if Paid in Full within promotional period with regular monthly payments. For this promotion, if you do not pay off the purchase balance in full within the special terms promotional period, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the regular APR for Purchases of 28.99%. Paying only the minimum monthly payment may not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the special terms promotional period. To avoid interest charges, you may need to pay more than the minimum monthly payment or make a lump sum payment(s) before the end of the special terms promotional period.
Important reminder: For No Interest if Paid in Full promotions, you will have to pay interest that accrues at a 28.99% APR from the date of purchase if you do not pay the purchase balance in full within the specialterms promotional period.
- Special Rate with equal or fixed monthly payments A special (reduced) rate will apply until your qualifying purchase is paid in full. Equal or fixed monthly payments are required.
The Shaw credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. with approved credit. Apply for the Shaw credit card by selecting the button below.